At TRI, we provide the latest terminal, POS and software technologies for processing credit, debit, gift and loyalty cards – and we do it with great customer service, ongoing support, competitive rates, and exceptional security. Decades of experience allow us to respond quickly to ever-changing business environments, and to lead the way in new markets and emerging technology. And, it’s all backed by the TRI Conversion Guarantee – our commitment to your success.
Payment Processing Services
- All major credit and debit cards
- Check Services
- Fleet Fueling
- Gift Cards and In-House Cards
- Equipment from leading terminal manufacturers
- Mobile terminals and smart phones
- Internet processing via all major payment gateways
- POS interfaces with all the leading vendors
Gift and In-House Card Services
TRI developed CardDog, a cloud-based card processing platform for gift cards and other in-house card programs. With the advent of EMV, the platform has been enhanced with Argos to offer end-to-end encryption and tokenization of credit and debit card transactions along with in-house card programs. Learn more at CardDog.com
Let’s talk and find what service is best for you!
Viewing your transaction data when you want it is key to any business. TRI offers ClientLine®, a web-based transaction warehouse and reporting service with direct access to your payment processing activity. ClientLine® provides access to all credit and PIN debit settled transaction data from a single source.
Key features of ClientLine® include:
- View data by merchant ID, date range and card type (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PIN debit)
- View settled batch totals and transaction detail for the last 13 months
- View summary reports for up to 25 months
Transaction detail includes:
- Authorization date, Authorization Code, and Settlement date
- Card number and amount
- Entry mode (card swipe vs. key entered)
- Batch number and terminal number
- Transaction type (payment, return, etc.)
- Download (Excel, Text) or fax on-line reports
Here’s how some TRI customers use ClientLine®:
- A major ski resort fields customer service calls about credit card billing questions and easily researches them with the ClientLine® transaction query function.
- A car wash owner, whose multiple automated locations are unattended and accept credit cards, verifies each location daily for transaction activity. If he sees no activity, then he visits the location to check the equipment, phone line, and electricity.
- A corporate controller remotely checks credits issued by stores for any unusual activity.
- An accounting supervisor sorts monthly batches by card type (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PIN debit) to easily reconcile monthly statements.
- An owner sets up monthly merchant statements to be delivered directly to their bookkeeper via email.
To enroll in ClientLine® you will need your 12 digit merchant ID number, your chain number or corporate number that begins with 498, your checking account number, Tax ID and physical address information.
If you have any questions, call TRI Customer Service at 888-494-9988 x2.
If you can dream it, we can build it!
Service Protection Program (SPP)
TRI’s Service Protection Program (SPP) is designed to help you understand and comply with the data security requirements associated with accepting credit cards.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was created by the major card brands (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and JCB International) to reduce payment card theft and electronic data loss. PCI compliance is not optional and there are specific steps to be followed in order to be certified as compliant.
TRI is here to help you through the PCI process and has partnered with SecureTrust, a leading data security company, to make that process as smooth as possible. SecureTrust’s support team will explain the details and help you manage the administration of the PCI compliance steps.